Addison & Ayla

Addison & Ayla

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Exciting Thursday

Thursday was a big day!!  Ayla was registered for Kindergarten!!!  I cannot believe it! She is sooooo excited.  I have to admit, it will be nice having both kids with me at school everyday.  I will really miss going to Tami's in the morning and seeing those kids all of the time!!

Also on Thursday, Addison had his last flag football game..... I had parent -teacher conferences so I had to miss the last game, and I was already bummed.  Addison's team got a little better every time.  I think his team was the only team that did not have extra practices, they were just coming the night of the game, this was the first session his team played together.  Well, they won and Addison scored a touchdown and blocked the extra point!! He also pulled several flags.  He was pumped !! I cried!! I missed it and of course no pictures!  Great Job Orange!!

No comments:

Post a Comment